For ACL Members and their Guests. Must have an Amenity Tag.
Check out the new Multi-Sport Complex! Play tennis (two courts), badminton, pickle ball, volleyball or basketball.
When others are waiting, court time is limited to one hour when playing singles or 1.5 hours when playing doubles.
COURT RULES – HOURS FROM 7 AM TO DUSK
- Use courts at own risk. Consult your physician before starting any exercise.
- Court for residents and their guests only. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No pets, smoking, food, glass, alcoholic beverages, or amplified sound allowed.
- No bicycles, roller blades, or skate boards.
- Do not hang on rim or nets. If nets or poles need to be adjusted, please call the Security office, 815-492-2436.
- Members may reserve a specific court time on the reservation board. Erase your name after you have finished your game.
- Reservations will be forfeited if players do not arrive within ten minutes after their reserved time.
PLAYING TIME LIMITS
Singles: 1 hour when others are waiting.
Doubles: 1.5 hours when others are waiting.