For ACL Members and their Guests. Must have an Amenity Tag.
Check out the new Multi-Sport Complex! Play tennis (two courts), badminton, pickle ball, volleyball or basketball.
Hours: 7am – Dusk
When others are waiting, court time is limited to one hour when playing singles or 1.5 hours when playing doubles.
COURT RULES – HOURS FROM 7 AM TO DUSK
- Use courts at own risk. Consult your physician before starting any exercise.
- Court for residents and their guests only. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No pets, smoking, food, glass, alcoholic beverages, or amplified sound allowed.
- No bicycles, roller blades, or skate boards.
- Do not hang on rim or nets. If nets or poles need to be adjusted, please call the Security office, 815-492-2436.
- Members may reserve a specific court time on the reservation board. Erase your name after you have finished your game.
- Reservations will be forfeited if players do not arrive within ten minutes after their reserved time.
PLAYING TIME LIMITS
Singles: 1 hour when others are waiting.
Doubles: 1.5 hours when others are waiting.