FOR MEMBERS AND THEIR GUESTS
Google maps: 12A350 S. Apple Canyon Rd., Apple River, IL 61001
Property owners who enjoy camping can utilize ACL’s scenic campground within walking distance of Nixon Beach. The Campground offers both improved and unimproved sites. The bathhouse provides rest rooms, showers, laundry, and vending facilities. A new playground area, basketball court, and volleyball net provides hours of enjoyment for children and youth.
Per the ACLPOA Rules and Regulations, the campground opens on the first weekend of April and closes the last Sunday in October, weather permitting.
All campers must arrive in the campground before 11 p.m.
Camping units must be removed by 11 a.m. on the day of scheduled departure.
ACL seasonal campsites must be paid by March 1 of each year. Proof of insurance and current camper registration must be provided by that time as well.
Winter storage must be paid by the closing date of each year.
- Make reservations through the Association office at (815) 492-2238 during regular business hours. See Association Office Hours. Messages left on the answering machine will not be honored.
- Payment is required in full upon making a reservation.
- All campers must arrive in the campground before 11 p.m.
- Camping units must be removed by 11 a.m. on the day of scheduled departure.
- The property owner will be held financially responsible and charged additional fees for early placement or late removal.
- All non-seasonal camping units must display a valid site ticket as designated by the Association office.
- All ACLPOA Rules and Regulations must be obeyed.
Full Hook-Up Sites: All Full Hook-Up Site campsite cancellations are non-refundable. No modification of bookings is allowed.
Primitive Sites: Cancellations at least 7 days in advance of the rental will receive an ACL Gift Card. Rentals canceled without 7 days’ notice are non-refundable.
|RV Site (Full Hook-up)||Mon-Thurs||Weekend/Holiday||Per Week|
|Tent Site (Primitive)||Mon-Thurs||Weekend/Holiday||Per Week|
Open as of March 31
CAMPGROUND FORMS AND INFORMATION